Tactical Combat Casualty Care (Tccc/Ems) Cut Suit
The main goals of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) are to treat the casualty, prevent additional casualties, and complete the mission. The TCCC Cut Suit is specially suited to accomplish these goals in training. It allows medical providers to treat the three primary causes of death on the battlefield on a live human casualty; uncontrollable hemorrhage, airway compromise, and tension pneumothorax. The frame has been streamlined to minimize the wearer profile, increasing the Hyper-Realism of any training scenario. The TCCC Cut Suit is completely user-customizable and user-repairable, minimizing costly repairs and long term reoccurring costs
Features unique to the TCCC Cut Suit
- The system can be worn during even intensely physical scenarios at the Point of Injury (POI).
- The system weighs approximately 20 lbs.
- Clothing, uniform, body armor, and equipment is usable.
- The system allows for interaction with a live human during the emergency assessment and treatment process.
- The skin is user repairable• User created and customizable wounds.