Candela Core Intima
The CO2RER Intima system is uniquely engineered to transform the way you provide treatments for many Gynecological needs. When united with minimally invasive, single-use Intima hand pieces, the compact CO2RE
System provides a versatile yet simple and efficient solution for the incision, excision, ablation, and coagulation of targeted tissue, including treatment of vaginal atrophy and rejuvenation. Discover how to enhance your office practice portfolio while restoring patient confidence.
Customized hand pieces for treatment of the introit us, vaginal canal, and external genitalia:
- Accurately target and treat tissue with ergonomic, pen-like precision.
- 360o rotation capability provides ease of use on tissue along the vaginal canal.
- Single-use hand pieces guarantee ready-to-use product for every patient, thereby helping control cross-contamination risk.
- Ability to treat a range of skin concerns with pre-set or individualized treatment options.
Comprehensive treatment options with CO2RE Intima
- Vaginal atrophy (symptoms like vaginal dryness and discomfort, or dyspareunia caused by thinning, drying and loss of elasticity and pliability of the vaginal mucosa epithelium)
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Ablation and resurfacing of soft tissue
- Surgical scar tissue
- Conization of the cervix such as vulvar and vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN, VAIN)
- Leukoplakia (vulvar dystrophies)
- Condyloma acuminatum