The exceptional versatility of this violet and red laser pain treatment allows doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and other medical professionals to target a broader range of conditions with a single, easy-to-use device. With exceptional clinical research and FDA market clearance in treating conditions such as these, EVRL lasers are a trusted and proven treatment approach, allowing practitioners to change patients’ lives without the harmful side effects associated with traditional treatment options.
- Configuration: (1) 7.5 mW Line Generated Red Laser Diode, (1)
<5 mW Line Generated Violet Laser Diode with Patented Optics
- Wavelength: 635nm & 405nm
- Modulation: Constant Wave (CW) & Pulsed (Hz) (Red Only)
- 40 User Defined Memory Channels
- Display: Full Color TFT Touchscreen Technology for Ease of Use
- Power Source: 3.7 VDC Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Enclosure: Micro-Textured Anodized Aircraft Aluminum for Strength and Ease of Cleaning
- Weight: 0.95lbs (.42 kg) (Device Only)
- Accessories: Power Supply, Wireless Charging Base, Carrying Case and Belt Clip
- Compliant to ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality, IEC 60601-1 Safety, 60601-1-2 EMC, IEC 60825-1 Laser Safety, CE Mark
- Laser Class 2 / Device Class ll (USA); 2a (EU)
One revolutionary handheld pain relief laser with three FDA 510(k) market clearances. This dual-diode laser features an easy to use graphical user interface (GUI), with a sleek new cord-free design. With user definable channels and preset protocols, the cold laser has just become more flexible than ever before. Experience the freedom of this incredible new technology—
XLR8 your patient’s recovery!
PROVIDING RELIEF FOR ALL TYPES OF PAIN TREATMENT
The XLR8 handheld laser uses low-level laser therapy (LLLT) to alter cellular functions and provide noticeable pain relief. Similar to photosynthesis in plants, LLLT has a photochemical effect that naturally reduces oxidative stress and increases the production of ATP.
Healthcare professionals can use the powers of this innovative technology to target numerous painful conditions, including:
- An adjunct to liposuction procedures of thighs, hips and stomach for pain
- Chronic neck and shoulder pain
- Post-surgery pain associated with breast augmentation & liposuction
The broad use of the XLR8 laser makes this handheld cold laser an ideal choice for chiropractors, doctors, physical therapists and other professionals who need to treat many conditions such as these in one facility. And with 18 total FDA clearances, no laser manufacturer is more trusted to treat these conditions than Erchonia.