Leader Healthcare Group is a part of Leader Global Group. Leader Global Group operates across the MENA, APAC & South Asia regions. A customer-centric network of corporate offices, distribution centers and strategic alliances across the globe supports the innovation and excellence initiatives of its stakeholders.
+971 4 3263980
The SAM 427 aspirator is a top quality surgical suction unit designed for portable/emergency use. The unit provides medium/high flow, low vacuum and is designed for evacuating air from the body that can accumulate between the lung and the chest wall (pleural space) which often occurs following surgery or after a chest wound.”
The SAM 427 can be run from mains power or from internal batteries (45 mins continuous running) and has proved to be ideal not only for emergency but also for the transport of patients needing to be moved out of ICU or between hospital locations but who cannot be disconnected from their suction system.
As standard, the SAM 427 incorporates a 1000cc Abbott disposable collection vessel and is provided with its own carry case and charger.
“The SAM 427 is also available with a Serres disposable liner system.
The unit also includes the 007 oil
free diaphragm vacuum pump with a totally enclosed dc motor. The pump requires minimal maintenance through the benefits of permanently lubricated bearings, reinforced head and connecting rod assembly which is balanced for smooth operation.
The SAM 427 has multiple safety features including overflow control valves.
• Top quality surgical suction unit designed for portable/emergency use
• The unit provides medium/high flow, low vacuum and is designed for evacuating air from the body that can accumulate between the lung and the chest wall.
• Can be run from mains power or from internal batteries
• Fitted with a bacterial filter externally but will be provided with a hydrophobic filter if required
• Has multiple safety features including overflow control valves
Copyright © 2021 Leader Healthcare Group All Rights Reserved