Medical simulators and clinical skill trainers are an effective tool in medical education. They help train students, doctors, medical personnel, nurses, rescue teams and midwives in developing the necessary skills and techniques before working with a patient.
Medical simulation is used in all aspects of medical education, for examples, such as surgical and laparoscopic training, anesthesiology training, obstetric and gynecological training, clinical skill training, first aid, basic and advanced life support, nursing skills, patient care training and diagnostic procedures.
3B Scientific® offers an extensive range of high-quality medical simulators, clinical skill trainers and complete skill lab setups for customers like medical universities, teaching hospitals, specialty courses, life support training centers and many more.
The benefits of medical simulation:
• Medical simulation closes the gap between theory and works on the patient
• Medical simulation is flexible and can be tailored to the course’s topics
• Medical simulation trains the hand-eye coordination and force applications
• Medical simulation is used to perfect clinical skills
• Medical simulation helps the trainee perform calm and prepared when meeting their first patients
• With medical simulation, an extensive range of diagnostics and procedures can be trained without waiting for a real patient
• Medical simulators and clinical skill trainers can be used to assess the skills and knowledge of the trainee
Medical simulators are manufactured to precise anatomical correctness and to simulate human soft tissue and its reactions to offer a realistic training environment with reliable technology.