The Smartvest® Sql® Hfcwo
The SmartVest® SQL® HFCWO
The SmartVest® SQL® HFCWO Electromed, Inc., pioneered in-home high frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) by introducing the first truly portable air-pulse generator. Today, when you compare leading HFCWO devices, Electromed’s latest-generation SmartVest SQL System offers unique and patented features.
“We designed these features to promote therapy adherence
— when we help patients incorporate HFCWO therapy into their routines in a way that supports a high quality of life, they are more likely to use it and enjoy the benefits of improved lung function.
• The first truly portable air-pulse generator.
• Smart vest designed unique features to promote therapy adherence — when they help patients incorporate HFCWO therapy into their routines in a way that supports a high quality of life, patients are more likely to use it and enjoy the benefits of improved lung function.
• Available in a variety of attractive colors and eight chest sizes ranging from 16 inches (41 cm) to 52 inches (132 cm). An extender is also available for adult-size garments, capable of adding up to 14 inches (36 cm) to the chest circumference.
The SmartVest SQL difference: Smaller, quieter, lighter*
Our latest system, the SmartVest SQL, was designed with input from our current users. They said they wanted a device that was easier to take along and easier to use while doing the things they loved.
An engineering breakthrough: Constant Bias Pressure™
Constant Bias Pressure means the pressure of the vest remains the same and the user is more comfortable as the frequency changes up and down (5–20Hz).
Size and color options
The SmartVest garment is available in a variety of attractive colors and eight chest sizes ranging from 16 inches (41 cm) to 52 inches (132 cm). An extender is also available for adult-size garments, capable of adding up to 14 inches (36 cm) to the chest circumference.
Committed to patient and clinician support”
“The SmartVest Airway Clearance System is available only with a physician’s prescription. The cost of HFCWO therapy is generally reimbursed by private insurance, Medicare, a state medical assistance program, a combination of the three, or the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Electromed’s service commitment to helping customers work through insurance requirements is unmatched among HFCWO device companies. Once the necessary forms are completed, our reimbursement specialists act as advocates, working closely with patients
and caregivers, health care teams, and insurance providers to gain approval for HFCWO consistent with payers’
Electromed is the only HFCWO device company to earn Home Care Accreditation from The Joint Commission, a symbol of quality and commitment to meeting performance standards for in-home patient therapy and service.
• Washable SmartVest garment
• Programmable, multi-position, ultra-quiet generator
• Connection hose
• Lifetime warranty
• Instruction manual and training DVD
Contact us for a demo today”