The Smartvest® Sv2100 System For In- Home Hfcwo
The SmartVest® SV2100
System for in- home HFCWO
“The SmartVest® SV2100 System for in-home HFCWO Committed to patient and clinician support
The SmartVest Airway Clearance System is available only with a physician’s prescription. In the United States, the cost of HFCWO therapy generally is reimbursed by private insurance, Medicare, a state medical assistance program, a combination of the three, or the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Electromed’s service commitment to helping customers work through insurance requirements is unmatched among HFCWO device companies. Once the necessary forms are”
“completed, our reimbursement specialists act as advocates, working closely with patients and caregivers, health care teams, and insurance providers to gain approval for
HFCWO consistent with payers’ plan guidelines.
Electromed is the only HFCWO device company to earn Home Care Accreditation from The Joint Commission, a symbol of quality and commitment to meeting performance standards for in-home patient therapy and service.
Electromed, Inc., pioneered in-home high frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) by introducing the first truly portable air-pulse generator. Electromed’s original SmartVest SV2100 System offers unique and patented features expressly designed to enhance ergonomic comfort and lifestyle convenience, helping patients get better by making it easier and more efficient to do therapy consistently.
• The first truly portable air-pulse generator.
• SmartVest SV2100 System offers unique and patented features expressly designed to enhance ergonomic comfort and lifestyle convenience.
• Available in a variety of attractive colors and eight chest sizes ranging from 16 inches (41 cm) to 52 inches (132 cm). An extender is also available for adult-size garments, capable of adding up to 14 inches (36 cm) to the chest circumference.
• Washable SmartVest garment
• Removable air-bladder system
• Programmable, multi-position, ultra-quiet generator
• Connection hose
• Instruction manual and training DVD
There are no reviews yet.